Here's the latest...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Visit to Gilbert Arizona, May 2011

It's not often that the 3 of us get together .










One of the angels Daddy made when I was a little girl. That would be at least 40 years ago!




My mother's painting of The Little Match Girl/Das kleine Madchen mit den Schwefelholzern
Now I understand why I'm such a crafter! My parents have always been creative.






Mutti gave me a ton of treasures: an old coffee grinder, acrylic paints, scrap book paper, ephemera, glass beads from Italy, roseries from first communion over 100 years old and a rosenthal vase, and an old pair of spectacles. Not yet pictured is the giant plush evergizer bunny!






We stayed at the Hampton Inn. Great breakfast and nice swimming pool. We went swimming in the evenings and mornings. The weather was perfect for it.












Followers